Welcome to Beddoes Foundation
Financially, emotionally, and physically healthy individuals, families and communities.
An independent research driven not for profit organisation working to:
- Conduct actionable research;
- Produce research backed educational materials, programs and activities that foster breakthroughs in the financial, emotional, and physical health of individuals, families, and communities; and
- Collaborate transparently and ethically with cross-sector partners to create sustainable and measurable change.
- Supporting financial literacy programs to be more effective in creating behavioural change in individuals, families, and communities
- A community of partners with passion, resources and access to individuals, families and communities in need
- A sustainable, independent, transparent, and well governed organisation
How you can get involved
- Raise awareness of the importance of financial mindsets and their impact on the decisions you make